The HUMMEL® belt sanding machine is the best-known floor sanding machine in the UK, with thousands of models in use across the Europe.
Versatile and robust its long-life technology for perfect sanding quality and high machine power has made it the undisputed number one system for parquet and hard wood floor finishing for decades.
The combination of an aggressive sanding drum, three-stage drum pressure regulation and belt tensioning device with integrated automatically regulated belt guidance guarantees quick work and optimum sanding quality.
Lagler Sanders Overview
Sanding Safety Information
Terms and Conditions
- Extremely economical
- The belt can be changed in seconds
- Impressive working quality
- Fail-safe and sturdy design
- Optimised dust extraction
- Economical sanding for both large and small
- Single-phase AC motor with no-voltage release 230 V / 50 CPS /2.2 kW & thermal overload protection
- Sanding drum width 200 mm
- Sanding drum speed 2400 rpm
- Sanding belt dimensions 200 x 750 mm
- Machine weight 79 kg
- Floor types: Composite flooring, Sheet metal, plastic ice skating rinks, tartan sport surfaces, rubber granulate surfaces.
Floor Sanding Products To Rent and Purchase
Sanding Rental Charges
Abrasive Belt, Rotary and Sheet Prices
Wood Floor Wax Oil Purchase Price
Gap Filler Prices